The Marketing Data Analyst is responsible for crafting, analyzing, and presenting analytics on marketing and communications campaign data to support the planning, execution, and success metrics of CHRISTUS Health marketing and communications efforts. This role will be involved in analyzing, proposing opportunities, and implementing prospect lifecycle performance strategies. In addition, the role will interpret results using a variety of techniques ranging from simple data aggregation via statistical analysis to complex data mining independently.
This role is ideal for an intuitive marketing analyst with exceptional leadership, communication, and data management skills who takes a quantitative approach to marketing management. The Marketing Data Analyst has a proven track record of identifying opportunities and supporting the delivery of effective online and traditional marketing programs.
- Support healthcare marketing leaders to drive the marketing program including prospecting, lead generation, analysis of data, defining key measurable process and metrics
- Use analytics to turn data into marketing insights and execution improvements
- Extract and analyze data, patterns, and related trends, with the subsequent ability to synthesize the data into information consumable by business decision-makers
Use advanced research and statistical methods to provide robust analytics and insights; Leverage mathematical, statistical, and computational toolsto analyze prospect and market data for marketing strategy team members
Identify relevant trends, do follow up analysis, and prepare visualizations regarding digital strategies, web traffic, SEO, user behavior, email marketing statistics, social media trends, etc.
Optimize marketing strategies within and across campaigns; Track and optimize active campaigns; Include progress toward predetermined goals, budget, and ROI
- Make recommendations and identify approaches to improve healthcare marketing's campaign portfolio, results, and opportunities
- Partner with Information Management (IM) and external partners to create, maintain and grow a reliable and useful marketing database consisting of high data quality
- Support demand generation processes including outbound and inbound strategies, lead scoring, and lead dispositioning for multiple prospect segments
- Steward the data by troubleshooting data quality
- Work with internal and external vendors to oversee continuity of importing external data files
- Support evaluation, implementation, and operation of marketing technologies and related processes (examples include CRM, Marketing Automation, Analytics and Reporting)
- Analyzes business processes and seeks more efficient solutions using technology.
- Performs other duties as assigned
· Ability to organize and prioritize work balancing interruptions, distractions, and fluctuating workload
· Ability to establish and meet critical deadlines
· Self-starter with the ability to accomplish and take appropriate steps to achieve success
· Ability to collaborate with internal and external customers
· Ability to provide guidance to lower level Associates in same department
Experience with statistical methods, tools and techniques
Experience with the following tools/systems:
Experience with data visualization and reporting tools like Tableau, MicroStrategy, Spotfire, etc.
CRM (e.g. Influence, Evariant, etc.) and database management expertise
Expert with data warehousing and prospecting tools
Advanced Structured Query Language (SQL) experience; (Microsoft and Teradata preferred)
Our Mission: WHY WE EXIST. To extend the healing ministry of Jesus Christ. Our Core Values: WHAT WE BELIEVE IN.DIGNITY Respect for the worth of every person, recognition and commitment to the value of diverse individuals and perspectives, and special concern for the poor and underserved. INTEGRITY Honesty, justice, and consistency in all relationships. EXCELLENCE High standards of service and per...formance. COMPASSION Service in a spirit of empathy, love, and concern. STEWARDSHIP Wise and just use of talents and resources in a collaborative manner.Our Vision: WHAT WE ARE STRIVING TO DO. CHRISTUS HEALTH, a Catholic health ministry, will be a leader, a partner and an advocate in the creation of innovative health and wellness solutions that improve the lives of individuals and communities so that all may experience God's healing presence and love. Our Name and Symbol:WHO WE ARE. CHRISTUS is Latin for "Christ," and proclaims publicly the core of our mission. OUR NAME choice also recognizes the heritage of our two congregational sponsors, the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word in Houston and San Antonio. Jesus Christ is the Incarnate Word, the Word of God made flesh. It is, therefore, only fitting that it is in another form of His name that our health ministries are called together. OUR SYMBOL Reflects the healing ministry of Jesus Christ - a combination of a medical cross and a religious cross. The flowing banner on the cross is a common symbol of the risen Christ, while the royal purple signifies Christ. The flowing banner also conveys a sense of motion as we move forward into a new era of service to our communities.