Director of Materials Management
El Paso, TX
National Surgical Healthcare, a rapidly growing surgical healthcare company based in Chicago, is seeking an experienced Director of Materials Management at El Paso Specialty Hospital, our facility in El Paso, TX.
The Director of Material Management, under the supervision of the Chief Financial Officer, is responsible for maintaining supplies, equipment, and all materials for the daily operation of the Hospital.
- Supervises the maintenance of accurate records associated with the ordering, receiving, and processing for payment all requisitions and purchase orders.
- Maintains all automated systems to support the materials management functions.
- Coordinates physical inventory and completes the mandatory reporting bi-annually at the facility.
- • Monitors savings opportunities, coordinates CAP pricing, maintains savings logs, performs cost analysis, and works closely with physicians in product evaluations.
- • Assists with month end activities as it relates to Material Management, to include monthly analysis on clinical supply and implant spending.
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field; MBA degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years prior Materials Management experience in a healthcare environment.
- Lawson experience preferred.
- Ability to relate and work effectively with others.
- Demonstrated verbal and written English communications for safe and effective patient care and to meet documentation standards.
- Willingness to participate in goal-setting and educational activities for professional advancement and the advancement of others.
- Is aware of material management, supply management, and financial considerations in the work environment.
- Ability to be self-directed.
- Demonstrates accountability, professionalism, and receptiveness to change; seeks guidance, direction, and assistance when needed.
- Must work well under stress and in situations that demand patience, stamina, endurance, and tact while providing impeccable service.
- Fosters an attitude of teamwork and willingness to assist others and does not refuse performing other job duties as requested.
- Sets priorities, responds timely to issues which require a decision, and ensures desired results are achieved by means of consistent follow through.
- Demonstrates eligibility for employment in the U.S.
El Paso Specialty Hospital offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, life, flexible spending, LTD and 401(K). For confidential consideration, please email resume, including salary expectations, to:
Director of Executive Recruitment
National Surgical Healthcare