Providence is calling a Clinical Informatics Operations & Training Coordinatort to Providence Health & Services in Renton, WA.
We are seeking a Clinical Informatics Operations & Training Coordinator to provide planning, organizational, and administrative support to the projects, programs, and operations of the Clinical Informatics Pillar. This role is responsible for maintaining documentation, coordinating meetings and events, keeping records and producing reports, and developing and distributing communications. The Operations Coordinator assists in the implementation of projects and uses business infrastructure systems and tools to fulfill work requests.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- Performs assigned individual tasks and contributions to completion of team tasks accurately, timely, and with minimal supervision.
- Develops and distributes program/project/operational information and documentation including meeting agendas, minutes, status reports, compliance reports, project/operational statics and metrics, and training records.
- Performs tasks using business infrastructure systems and tools including but not limited to SharePoint, Learning Management Systems, Document Management Systems, Capacity Management Systems, and Social Media Collaboration Portals.
- Develops communication materials such as newsletters, emails, brochures and others by working closely with communication and marketing partners.
- Focuses on the "voice of the customer" to ensure customer needs are understood and reflected in work output.
- Provides training to team members and customers on processes and tools as appropriate.
- Coordinates events and activities.
- For some programs, will be called upon to assisting with contracting, payroll, travel, and financial processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Associate's degree OR equivalent education and experience in healthcare, project or process management, business or clinical operations, or information technology.
- 3 years' experience in organizing, facilitating, and assigning in planning a project or working with business/clinical operations.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively organize, prioritize and follow thru on assigned tasks and documentation with accuracy and attention to detail and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated independence, requiring minimal supervision to accomplish assigned task or projects and manage time effectively.
- Ability to assimilate a wide variety of detail and convey it to appropriate persons for action.
- Basic to intermediate understanding of project management methodology, practices, and competencies.
- Strong planning, time management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to quickly understand and align with department and organization priorities and practices to support the department strategic priorities and goals.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication that is timely, accurate, professional, consistent and targeted to the appropriate audience.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt well to changing environment and respond quickly to requests and needs of environment.
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration, and negotiation skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships across departments.
- Ability to effectively work with geographically separated teams.
- Ability to create original forms and instructions.
- Ability to use special equipment: standard office equipment such as computer with various software applications, printer, fax, photocopier, pager, scanner, cell phone, and others.
- Proficiency with the MS-Office suite of products including Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Visio.
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Informatics
Req ID: 149498