The President of Sinai Medical Group will provide the executive direction and guidance to enhance governance, management, medical operations, and operational infrastructure to drive the financial and operational performance of the group. The position is accountable for the development and execution of business strategies focused on system alignment, quality and safety performance, growth, cost reduction, financial performance and physician platform consistent with Sinai's vision and strategies. The position will drive ambulatory growth (non-hospital based) of Sinai, via entering new markets and same site growth and expansion.
The position is responsible to perform the following key items:
- Plan and implement initiatives to achieve targeted results in the areas of quality and service, operational performance, clinical integration, clinical innovation and strategic expansion of the medical group.
- Develops and execute strategy and plans to meet or exceed cost, quality, clinical and utilization standards and performance measures; ensures that services meet external and internal clients’ needs in a changing, competitive health care market.
- Drives quality and clinical outcomes throughout the SMG organization by ensuring quality and performance improvement metrics are managed to maximize reimbursement, volume, growth and payor incentives.
- Leads the SMG operational leadership and physician leadership to support clinical guidelines and outcomes measures, risk and quality management, utilization review and management activities and peer review to assure that established procedures are followed, improvements are made when needed, and that clinical committees follow through with their responsibilities to improve patient care services.
- Champions and develops a culture to continually improve patient, physician, and caregiver satisfaction across all levels of the medical group.
- Develop provider and SMG strategies, objectives, and tactics to achieve medical group and System objectives for outcomes such as patient outcomes, clinical risks and quality, case management, utilization management, financial performance, growth, caregiver engagement, physician and patient satisfaction.
- Provide physician management for SMG physicians and works collaboratively with site CMOs, medical directors, and medical staff office as needed to ensure physician performance, ease of practice, and accountability.
- Assess the efficiency/ effectiveness of SMG processes/ policies/practices to ensure a high performing organization.
- Creates and oversee SMG physician development and recruitment strategy planning and execution.
- All other administrative and executive duties as assigned
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- A proven track record as a leader of a medical group/health care organization.
- Ability to communicate a vision and instill associates with a sense of shared purpose.
- Sensitivity to market issues
- Responsiveness to physicians’ needs and concerns
- A strong drive to achieve superior results.
- Significant knowledge base of the healthcare continuum developed over 8 to 10 years of experience in a health care system, with at least 5 years of top management experience within a medical group/health care organization/hospital.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY!!