• Candidates should have an advanced degree (PhD, MD, or PharmD) in biomedical, life sciences, or related fields, such as health economics and biostatistics. All candidates must have a clear understanding of reporting guidelines (e.g. PRISMA and CONSORT) for peer-reviewed publications and other scientific communications
• A minimum of 3–5 years of experience supporting scientific communication to health plans and institutional payers, or more broadly in a medical communications function.
• Excellent technical writing abilities. Must be able to write clearly and concisely and have prior experience with narrative communicating clinical and economic value
• Ability to understand and synthesize large amounts of clinical, scientific, technical, and medical information in order to summarize the salient points against short deadlines
• Familiarity with professional standards for conducting literature reviews and data extraction, as well as evidence grading, and quality assessment
• Familiarity with professional publication practices, including GPP3 and ICMJE authorship criteria. CMPP designation and/or AMWA MWC/certificate(s) considered an asset.
• Familiarity with medical terminology, clinical trial design, and statistics. Knowledge of the pharmaceutical development and approval process such as the FDA, EMA, medical guidelines, etc.
• Extensive experience with standard MS Office Suite software, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel (proficiency a plus). Advanced document design skills (e.g., style, page, and document design) preferred.
• Familiarity with reference manager software (EndNote, Reference Manager, Mendeley, Citavi, etc.). Must be able to produce fully referenced content and to adapt easily to new technologies and methodologies.
• Excellent time, project management, and teamwork skills. Must be able to prioritize and meet overlapping deadlines, take ownership of task schedules, and work well with multiple teams on separate projects.
Nothing in this Job Description restricts Analysis Group, Inc.’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this position at any time. This position is at will, which means that it can be terminated by the employee holding the position or by Analysis Group, Inc. at any time, with or without cause or notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.