Providence is calling a Collaboration Support Specialist 1 to Providence Health & Services in Renton, WA.
We are seeking a Specialist to provide operational support, service and leadership to assist Providence Health and Services (PH&S) staff for the effective utilization of collaborative technologies. This includes daily operational support, configuring, launching and monitoring bridged videoconferences; consulting and improving productivity through advanced multimedia technologies; development and presentation of written, audio and visual training curriculum; implementation of work management methodologies through coordinating process improvement for changes or adoptions to applications in conjunction of collaboration technologies.
In this position you will:
- Provide remote technical assistance to customers by evaluating and analyzing issues; guiding clients through remedial steps in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about using video conference capable hardware/software, Microsoft Lync application, Microsoft SharePoint or other multimedia collaboration tools.
- Deliver customer service excellence by understanding PH&S business needs, identifying the appropriate technical solutions, and meeting/exceeding service expectations. Provide subject matter solutions in video and collaboration technology.
- Monitor and deliver operational support, video infrastructure, maintenance, and capacity planning of video conferencing and collaboration multimedia setup. Responsible for supporting video conferencing and streaming broadcasts including, but not limited to, encoding, production support, problem resolution, reporting, and meeting service level agreements.
- Develop and maintain extensive and detailed technical documentation for event analysis, maintenance, troubleshooting support, repeatable processes and daily procedural documentation including maintaining relevant FAQs.
- Process requests for video conferences, building reservations in the bridge, monitoring on-going video conferences, tracking and maintaining available bridge resources.
- Identify and escalate priority issues to CTS Tech II or pertinent technical team.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Associate Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline OR an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- 2 years progressively responsible experience in a Customer Service role supporting technical applications or collaborative technologies. Or, 2 years of providing production services for large events.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Undergraduate degree in any field.
- 2 years of administrating or coordinating meetings and multi-location events or, 2 years of experience involving the use of multiple audio and video technologies.
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Information Technology
Req ID: 147953