The Consumer Innovation Group (CIG) at Providence Health & Services is creating health related businesses in areas like women's health, senior services and chronic disease. This group partners closely with Providence care givers and patients to create new services and tools designed to support a patient's ongoing health between episodes of care.
We are looking for a Project Manager – Consumer Innovation to support the team as it grows with day to day tasks that support management of the businesses we run. Tasks will include areas like regular metrics and reporting, support tasks for ongoing business expansion and adoption in new markets, tracking budgets and forecasts, and contract process management with vendors and customers of Consumer Innovation solutions.
What you'll work on:
Some of the products we create include the mobile women's health platform "Circle by Providence" and "Circle by Swedish", as well as the Optimal Aging Program in multiple Providence regions. You can learn more at www.swedish.org/optimalaging . We also are currently deploying a new project called Care IQ which helps us provide better ongoing support to patients who are chronically ill.
How you'll be doing this:
The Project Manager - Consumer Innovation in Seattle Washington will support the team as young businesses grow and develop. Areas of focus will include (but aren't limited to):
- Regular metrics gathering, management, and reporting track business successSupport as needed to help manage ongoing new market launches and continuing adoption in existing marketsContract facilitation and process management for vendors and external health system customersTracking and management of project plans and timelines across multiple efforts within the groupSupport in doing customer support research to help answer patient questions regarding the programs Support internally at Providence in managing processes in areas like human resources, finance and day to day operations support for the group Sales operations support to help managing sales processes with clients and partnersProduct development support for health resources used by Providence employees, partners and patients in areas like women's health, aging services and chronic care
Required qualifications for this position include:
- BA or BS is preferred
- 5 years of experience in project management or operations with demonstrated experience managing details
- Proven to be extremely detail oriented and able to manage lots of projects at once
- Proven ability to build strong relationships quickly and utilize those relationships to help further team goals
- Demonstrated experience creating creative solutions to help get a lot of work done efficiently
- Experience and know when and how to escalate issues when needed
- Experience working in a small organization and enjoying wearing "lots of hats" is required
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment where things are changing and can be ambiguous
- Project management: Superior organization skills and ability to problem solve.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization including senior levels.
- Strong listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A small but growing team - we're good at what we do and enjoy working together.
- Autonomy and respect from day one
- An environment that is scrappy, flexible, and values tenacity
- Great pay
- Generous vacation, benefits, flexible work, and matched 403b
- The best tools money can buy
You'll be surrounded by a team of people who have transformed industries and have come to Providence to transform health care delivery. You will have the best of both worlds- the exhilaration of an incubation organization paired with the resources and security of an industry healthcare leader.
As employees of the Providence Consumer Innovation Group, we passionately serve the people of our community. We are dedicated to removing obstacles that limit access to quality health care and enabling people to live healthier lives.
ABOUT Providence Health & Services:
Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit organization, employing more than 100,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area (Alaska, Washington, Montana, Oregon, and California). We operate 50 hospitals, 829 physician clinics, 22 long-term care facilities, 19 hospice and home health programs and 693 supportive housing units in 14 locations. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. The Providence network includes Swedish, Kadlec, Facey Group, Pacific Medical Centers, and St. Joseph Health.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Project & Program Management - Non-Clinical
Req ID: 153546