The Retail Sales Associate primary responsibility is to be a sales leader with a focus on customer service and building relationships utilizing the tools provided and having the ability to multi-task with an understanding of customer/business needs with a sense of urgency. Additional responsibility includes daily merchandising, inventory control, store maintenance and clientele development.
* Provide friendly, efficient service to all customers.
* Assist customer by suggesting additional merchandise that compliments their selections.
* Offer information about merchandise selection to minimize returns.
* Thank customer utilizing last name.
* Reinforce customer's selection and package with care.
* Deliver purchases to patient's rooms as needed.
* Assist in pricing merchandise, markdowns, restocking and other retail related duties.
* Utilize proper telephone etiquette at all times.
* Maintain a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm at all times.
* Ability to effectively handle customer service issues.
* Be familiar with all product information.
* Have a knowledge of back stock merchandise
* Provide feedback on merchandise request
* Know productivity and job performance standards.
* Assist and maintain visual merchandising and selling floor standards.
* Know and use promotional event information to maximize sales.
* Assist in preparation of annual physical inventory.
* Assist on opening and closing store
.High School diploma/GED
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Ability to muli-task
* Computer skills including Word and POS systems
* Minimum 1 year's retail experience in a department store or specialty store.
* Experience in visual merchandising and POS applications
* Experience in cross-selling merchandise.
* Ability to work a flexible retail work schedule.
CHRISTUS HEALTH is an international Catholic, faith-based, not-for-profit health system comprised of almost more than 600 services and facilities, including more than 60 hospitals and long-term care facilities, 350 clinics and outpatient centers, and dozens of other health ministries and ventures. CHRISTUS operates in 6 U.S. states, Colombia, Chile and 6 states in Mexico. To support our health care ministry, CHRISTUS Health employs approximately 45,000 Associates and has more than 15,000 physicians on medical staffs who provide care and support for patients. CHRISTUS Health is listed among the top ten largest Catholic health systems in the United States.