$37.48/hr - $62.47/hr, based on education & experience
In accordance with Colorado's EPEWA Equal Pay Transparency Rules.
Good health care is key to a good life. At Banner Health, we understand that, and that's why we work hard every day to make a difference in people's lives. Do you like the idea of making a positive change in people's lives - and your own? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Join the team that supports the implementation, configuration, maintenance, and production of core HR systems for Banner Health. HR Shared Services defines, implements and delivers effective HR business process solutions by optimizing technology and standardization to increase the efficiency, automation, and cost-effectiveness of traditional HR transactions. This team also provides employees and leaders with simple, transparent, and consistent transactional HR service delivery solutions developed through the application of operational best practices and a partnership with HR Business Partners and Centers of Expertise.
As a Workday HCM Report Senior Developer , you will work on the Workday People Analytics' team to write custom Workday HCM matrix, composite reports and dashboards. You will collaborate with cross functional business partners on report requirements, design and testing in alignment with HR program goals and data security framework.
The preferred candidate will have a minimum of 3-years of focused Workday HCM reporting experience, Workday Reporting Certification, and will be experienced in knowledge sharing and mentoring team members on BIRT, Composite and matrix report writing.
This can be a remote position if you live in the following states only: AR, AZ, CA, CO, FL, IA, MO, ND, NE, NV, TX, UT, WA, & WY
Within Banner Health Corporate, you will have the opportunity to apply your unique experience and expertise in support of a nationally-recognized healthcare leader. We offer stimulating and rewarding careers in a wide array of disciplines. Whether your background is in Human Resources, Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Managed Care Programs or Public Relations, you'll find many options for contributing to our award-winning patient care.
POSITION SUMMARY This position will provide knowledge, guidance, research and fact-finding expertise to define, design, and implement specifications and processes of complex employee technologies and data. The incumbent will be responsible for managing a Workday Reporting & Analytics product or multiple reporting environments focused around Human Capital Management. This is done by developing a deep understanding of multiple, complex systems and/or data structures to serve as subject matter expert either on current or future reporting technologies. The incumbent must have significant knowledge about cross functional departments in order to serve as a liaison and provide relevant guidance and leadership. Facilitate technology changes in the HR reporting and analytics environment from identification of new opportunities through to execution of change. Work with customers to ensure on-going needs are met and develop strong partnership to facilitate cross-team collaboration.
CORE FUNCTIONS 1. Serves as data architects for Human Resources and employee data. Demonstration of this could be incorporating multiple sources, including Workday HCM, legacy, and other system data. Ability to transform the multiple data sources into relatable data that allows for integrated report and dashboard deliver to end users.
2. Develops a strong relationship with business and technology partners and collaborate in several areas, including complex report and analytics design and development, transferring large data feeds, and staying current on emerging technology related to all systems.
3. Leverages relationships with leadership, customers and IT partners to educate and influence short and long-term solutions that support report and analytic utilization. Drives end user education and adoption of reporting & analytic across Human Resources.
4. Accountable for ensuring effective data accuracy and data protection. The incumbent works to maintain the integrity of employee/HR data and ensure the completeness of data which is essential for providing meaningful and actionable reports and visualization.
5. Demonstrates the ability to prioritize customer requests. Accountable for demand and change management which seeks to reduce risk, ensure system stability and provide change control integrity.
6. Provides analytical and data expertise to decision making or system questions. Compiles and summarizes results verbally and/or in the appropriate written format to assist department in documentation and presentations. Makes recommendations regarding the best method to track data.
7. Provide leadership and mentorship to team members in the areas of strategy, external research and benchmarking, best-practice analysis, report and analytic trends, system capabilities, and ultimately implementation of electronic solutions to our customers. Provides high level expertise and guidance to the user community and mentors junior members of the department. Participates and may lead taskforces to plan, implement, and coordinate facility activities to maximize information technology service quality, effectiveness and efficiency.
8. Assignments are more complex in nature as more in-depth knowledge is needed. Incumbents are able to develop new perspectives using existing knowledge of best practices. Decisions are made within policies and past precedents. Incumbents are expected to assess requirements and customer needs and identify solutions to non-standard requests. Work is performed in a fast-paced multi-tasked environment where there may be conflicting priorities or tight deadlines. The incumbent has decision-making authority for projects and applications and works at peer level across diverse areas and multiple states. The incumbent participates in meetings, presentations, visioning sessions, strategic and planning sessions, implementation activities, and supports functions company-wide.
Must possess a strong knowledge as normally obtained through the completion of a bachelor's degree in a related business discipline or computer science.
Must have significant knowledge of cross functional departments in order to serve as a liaison and provide relevant guidance or leadership as well as strong project management skills. A level of experience as would typically be obtained in no less than 7 years working with complex data environments and/ or systems. Must demonstrate ability to lead complex projects and cross-functional teams to resolve, implement or reach consensus on issues. Advanced business or clinical knowledge and demonstrated ability to utilize technical skills to resolve organizational needs.
Experience with department specific software, including advanced integrated or independent report writing applications.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
What might draw you to Banner Health? A great health care career, of course—and a great place to live, no matter what stage of life you’re in. With facilities across the West, there is a health care career for everyone, from big city living in the Phoenix area to friendly small towns in the mountains and plains. As one of the largest nonprofit health systems in the country, Banner Health offers both the stability that comes with success and the possibility of exploring new areas of the country. If you’re looking to be a key contributor to a forward-looking organization, you’ll experience a wide variety of professional advantages:
Our expansive system offers you an unmatched variety of clinical settings – from large urban trauma center to small rural hospital, ambulatory to home health.
Our commitment to healthcare innovation means you always have the latest technologies at your fingertips to help you provide the finest care possible.
The size, success and growth of our system provide you with the stability and options to pursue your desired career path.
Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits offer you options to complement your unique needs.