• Provide vision and leadership to ensure maturation of business intelligence
• Lead strategic design, delivery and maintenance of the business intelligence program (PowerBI Architecture, DataFlows, Azure, Big Data platform, HUE)
• Lead platform integration, maintenance, defining, and building reports and dashboards
• Support Leadership in identifying and defining goals and metrics that drive value for the department and business
• Work closely with stakeholders to implement solutions that meet their needs, while making sure the priorities for your team are properly aligned to business needs following SDLC processes (Waterfall/Agile)
• Developing and implementing governance and post-implementation evaluation over all activities to ensure outcomes achieved meet AdventHealth objectives
• Identify data quality issues and supporting information governance by participating in necessary activities and assisting in the development of and adherence to database and development standards
• Works in partnership with the Data Warehouse and Big Data teams to optimize and tune the performance of SQL queries by leveraging techniques such as reviewing indexes, checking explain plans, performing incremental loads etc.
• Compare, analyze and lead development of statistical analytics solutions to identify patterns, relationships and problems by utilizing various advanced statistical analysis platforms (Python, R, SAS) as well as various BI platforms ( Power BI, Qlik, Tableau)
• Translate business logic for BI Developers and Data Engineers from multiple transactional EMR databases existing in the Big Data platform (Epic, Cerner, Athena)
• Understanding multiple data modeling approaches as well as existing data models within our Enterprise Data Warehouse and Big Data platforms in order to lead automation of manual processes, optimize data delivery, and assist in re-designing the current data infrastructure for greater scalability etc.
• Understand Healthcare Consumer Relationship Management principles (CRM) and extract/blend data from various CRM sources (Salesforce, Five9, Medallia) into meaningful datasets for solutioning
• Empower members of your team to grow their skillset and advance their career goals
• Provide short to mid-term focus for your team by planning, developing, and delivery of team initiatives and milestones
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Advanced knowledge of SQL, database technologies and data warehouse design philosophies
• Advanced knowledge of BI reporting tools PowerBi, Qlikview, QlikSense, PowerApps, Alteryx
• Experience leading mission critical real-time dashboards from Big Data pipelines, architectures, and datasets.
• Healthcare industry experience in a report development, data science, business analytics, business intelligence or comparable data engineering role
• Experience with cloud platform data warehouse technologies. E.g. Snowflake, BigData, Impala
• Experience with extracting and blending data from Salesforce Objects (SOQL)
• Strong analytical skills to make fact-based decisions and to document the evidence that led to those decisions
• Ability to explain complicated or technical information in a simple way to non-technical audiences
• Successful history of manipulating, processing, and extracting value from large disconnected datasets
• Advanced experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Power platform
• Experience with process mapping and design using tools like Adobe, Axure RP etc.
• Strong technical knowledge to evaluate technologies to deliver data solutions
• Ability to communicate with all levels of the business (C-Suite, Executive leadership, individual contributors)
• Ability to follow detailed procedures and ensure accuracy in documentation and data
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
• Working knowledge of clinical processes and terminology
• Competency of BI tools (QlikView, Tableau, PowerBI)
• Competency of Cloud-based computing and data integration services (MS Azure, Data Factory, Snowflake)
• Analytical techniques such as optimization process, predictive models and text analytics/ NLP
• Knowledge of using predictive analytics tools such as R, Python or SAS
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in a BI Reporting, Data Engineering or similar role with extensive experience in SQL scripting as well as experience with object oriented/function scripting languages (Python, Java, C++)
• Certification in Agile methodology to deliver projects (CSM/ PSM)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
• 10+ Years of experience in working with Analytics with bachelor’s degree in computer science engineering
• Master’s in business Analytics, mathematics or similar analytical field and minimum 8+ years of experience
• Experience in building, publishing and managing reports/dashboards leveraging QlikView and PowerBI
• Experience with ETL tools, databases – SQL Server, Oracle, MariaDb, Big Data Technologies
• Quality Certification to ensure the product delivery adheres to standards (ISTQB)
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
Certification in Agile methodology to deliver projects (CSM/ PSM)
AdventHealth is making a big stride in the area of Consumer Analytics. In order to remain ahead of the curve, we are looking for innovative and committed individuals to help support data analytics as it relates to our Consumer facing Digital products. Our goal is to provide data driven direction by providing analytical solutions and information tools to AdventHealth leadership and clients that drive the positive engagement of AdventhHealth Consumers.
We are currently hiring a Manager – Business Intelligence & Analytics with experience in conception to delivery of Analytics Products and dashboards, data modeling, data acquisition, extraction and data blending geared towards Consumer Analytics within the Healthcare industry. We are looking for individuals passionate about data analytics and experience in working with the latest developments surrounding various Business Intelligence/Self-Service Analytical tools that help to support enhanced decision making and improve Consumer outcomes. The Manager- BI & Analytics under the direction of the Director of Business Analytics will be responsible for leading the design, development and implementation of critical business intelligence products that will contribute to strategic decision-making across the Consumer space. They will be also responsible for researching and adapting to emerging technologies (Big Data adoption etc) to support BI infrastructure in healthcare to deliver value to AdventHealth consumers.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.