Akron Children's Hospital has been caring for children since 1890, and our pediatric specialties are ranked among the nation's best by U.S. News & World Report. With two hospital campuses, regional health centers and more than 50 primary and specialty care locations throughout Ohio, we're making it easier for today's busy families to find the high-quality care they need. In 2020, our health care system provided more than 1.1 million patient encounters. We also operate neonatal and pediatric units in the hospitals of our regional health care partners. Every year, our Children's Home Care Group nurses provide thousands of in-home visits, and our School Health nurses manage clinic visits for students from preschool through high school. With our Quick Care Online virtual visits and Akron Children's Anywhere app, we're here for families whenever and wherever they need us. Learn more at akronchildrens.org.
To treat every child as we would our own
To treat others as they would like to be treated
To turn no child away for any reason
Prior to the start date, full COVID-19 vaccination is required for employment. Full vaccination is defined as 14 days after the last received vaccination. Boosters are excluded from this requirement.
We are seeking people who are committed to fostering a diverse environment in which patients, family and staff from a variety of backgrounds, cultures, and personal experiences are welcomed, included and can thrive.
40 Hours per week
This is a work-from-home position with a requirement to be onsite once a month. The ability to work from home may change based on business needs.
Candidates must reside in OH or PA
Summary: The .NET Analyst - Web Developer develops and supports custom applications using Visual Studio, .NET Framework and C# syntaxes
1. Develops and supports custom applications using Visual Studio, .NET Framework and C# syntaxes.
2. Incorporates source code repositories and builds, using standard source control applications in development.
3. Follows standards to ensure Microsoft development platform remains stable, reliable, and secure for all users.
4. Assists in the development and coordination of multiple project plans.
5. Assists with problem solving, testing, training and documenting of custom applications.
6. Develops, maintains and supports multiple custom applications.
7. Provides a high quality, professional solution for every request
Other information: Technical Expertise 1. Good communication skills (verbal and written), interpersonal, organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills required.
2. Good interpersonal skills and demonstrates a positive attitude.
3. Demonstrate flexibility in adapting to various assignments, project changes, and deadlines while remaining productive.
4. Attention to detail and the ability to multitask.
6. Experience in MVC, JQuery, web services and WCF preferred.
Education and Experience 1. Associate or Bachelor degree in Information Services or related field and minimum three (3) years' experience OR a high school diploma/equivalent and a minimum of seven (7) years' experience required.
Akron Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
EEO is the law, please click/copy paste the link below to learn more: