Location: Austin, Texas
Internal Number: REQ-018464
Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position Qualifications:
Position Summary: Responsible for coordinating communications output within a company. This position will assist in creating and delivering emails, brochures, proposals, newsletters and other publications for CPL. In this position, you will gain valuable, real world experience working in a fast-paced team environment and developing targeted content guided by buyer insights
- Create company literature and other forms of communication.
- Create marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic.
- Copyedit, proofread, and revise communications.
- Design and launch email marketing campaigns.
- Recommend, implement and maintain website design and operation.
- Develop marketing communications campaigns.
- Create thought leadership materials.
- Maintain posting internal intranet site
- Coordinate internal medialab outreach.
- Prepare briefing materials.
- Coordinate scheduling and logistics.
- Coordinate conference and trade shows.
- Manage information.
- Prepare agendas and conduct research
- Facilitate RFP presentations
Education & Experience: Requires a 4 year degree in Business or Marketing with 1-2 years of experience in Marketing or Marketing support role; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Required Skills/Experience: Smart, curious, self-starter, great communicator
Competent in MS Office
- Email marketing
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Contact list management
- Website management
Reporting Relationship: Director of Sales Training and Development
Physical Demands: May require: light physical effort (lift/carry up to 25 lbs.); pulling and pushing of objects, occasional reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling, crouching; Must be able to hear, see, and respond adequately; use of hands and fingers; Frequent prolonged sitting.
Environmental Demands: Works in temperature controlled environment with possible exposure to biological and chemical hazards. May be required to operate fire and safety equipment or follow other safety procedures in an emergency situation. May be required to work with time constraints and in crisis situations.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Clinical Pathology Laboratories, Inc.
Sonic Healthcare USA is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive workplace for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.