Location: Wilmington, Delaware
Nemours is seeking an Imaging Informatics PC Support Technician to join our Nemours Children's Health team in Wilmington, Delaware.
The Imaging Informatics Technician's role is to provide on premise support and maintenance of Nemours devices with a focus on Imaging Informatics hardware expertise. This includes installing, repairing, upgrading, replacing, and maintaining hardware/software and peripheral equipment. This position provides daily operational support for end user devices, peripherals and other related desktop technologies that may be used daily and require hands on support. Support responsibilities include upholding PACS Governance standards, performing PACS workstation upgrades/replacements, equipment moves, hardware installations, technology configuration & deployment along with providing support for locally installed software solutions. Maintain hardware inventory and diagnostic monitor compliance utilizing Barco QA Web software.
This position will primarily receive customer incident and request tickets assigned by the Service Desk. Providing daily in person support, adhering to agreed SLA's, and keeping the customer informed of actions taken to address their problem is foundational to the success of the Imaging Informatics Technician. The Imaging Informatics Technician must provide exceptional customer service; have strong Operating System understanding and able to work in a demanding clinical environment. Collaborating with Imaging Informatics and other IS teams in providing advanced Imaging Informatics technology support is fundamental.
- Install, maintain, and repair Imaging Informatics related equipment and software.
- Partner with Imaging Informatics and other IS teams in providing first line support for Imaging service lines whether on prem or remote.
- Engage and coordinate with hardware and software vendors to repair/support technology components in a timely manner
- Accurately document tickets for instances of hardware failure, repair, installation, and removal. Partner with Imaging Informatics to transfer knowledge for improved First Contact Resolution.
- Provide on premise support for all Nemours locations as assigned. Perform equipment relocation as needed.
- Participate in On-Call rotation as assigned by management, complying with the departmental on call policy. Participate in after-hours support activities as required.
- Adhere to Asset management processes to ensure accurate recording of company resources from receipt to configuration and ultimately delivery of assets including adhering to the Asset Disposal policy.
- Maintain strong expert level knowledge & understanding of current operating systems, network, printing, including an understanding of clinical workflows and how hardware interacts with systems.
- Participate in Agile methodologies, work with minimum supervision, and demonstrate clear analytical thinking driving towards problem resolution.
- Associate's Degree required.
- Minimum of one (1) to three (3) years' experience required.