Location: Wilmington, Delaware
Nemours is seeking an IS Clinical Applications Associate Analyst (Specialty), Full-Time, to join our Nemours Children's Health team in Wilmington, Delaware.
This position will be a Hybrid position.
This position is responsible for providing direct support to end users in the efficient and accurate utilization of IS clinical applications, bedside technology, ancillary technology, and the electronic medical record. Associate Analysts participate in building, testing and validating new functionality and engaging in custom configuration activities. Associate Analysts perform in-depth analyses of workflows, data collection, report details and other technical issues associated with clinical applications. The Associate Analyst should have the ability to recognize opportunities for process improvement and optimization activities designed to create more knowledgeable end users. The role of this position includes acting as a change agent, educator and resource in advancing the strategic mission of Nemours, while advancing knowledge and avoidance of data systems risks.
- Achieve and maintain application specific certification in accordance with vendor requirements when available.
- Provide site specific, on call support and first line support to end users with the goal of enhancing and elevating proficiency in the use of IS clinical applications, bedside technology and the electronic medical record.
- Conduct clinical workflow analysis and assess the need for workflow redesign and process improvement.
- Assist in configuring clinical applications to meet the requirements of clinical departments while maintaining and promoting enterprise standards for the electronic environment.
- Participate in the evaluation, testing and validation of new release and upgrade functionality.
- Develop project management skills and utilize project management methodology in daily work to ensure achievement of project goals.
- Facilitate change and employ change management methods in advancing innovation, technology and decision support.
- Respond to assigned Service Now tickets within the defined timeframes.
- Associate's Degree required.
- Internal candidates only: Equivalent work experience may be considered for internal candidates in lieu of education requirements.
- Minimum of one (1) to three (3) years experience required.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in a clinical setting required.
- Prior Nursing, Clinical experience, or Healthcare Operation experience required.
- If an RN or other Clinical Provider must maintain that license.
- Achieve and maintain one or more application specific certifications in accordance with vendor requirements required.
- Application specific certifications as required.