Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Nemours is seeking an Agile Program Manager (Information Systems) to join our Nemours Children's Health team in either Jacksonville, Florida or Orlando, Florida.
This is a Hybrid position.
The Agile Program Manager provides project and program management expertise in the development of IT strategy and ensures effective delivery of multiple, complex projects and/or programs within Nemours IT utilizing the Agile framework in support of the organization's continuous improvement efforts.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope and schedule for IT projects with a keen focus on regular and timely delivery of value to the organization (iterative development).
- Organize and lead project status and working meetings, including preparing and distributing progress reports to team members and leadership.
- Develop and facilitate an issues reporting and resolution process. Escalate irresolvable issues promptly to ensure quick response and corrective actions to keep projects on track.
- Construct and maintain the necessary documentation and artifacts for agile teams and projects.
- Promote empowerment of the team while holding them accountable for their commitments and removing roadblocks to their work.
- Support product owners in managing customer expectations for project deliverables, assist with stakeholder communications and actively support governance processes.
- Coordinate with team and departmental leadership with respect to problem resolution, task scheduling, new resource requirements, training needs, and task clarification.
- Establish, maintain and manage a well-defined agile project management process and champion ongoing process improvement initiatives.
- Develop and deliver agile training programs to new hires or new agile teams in Information Systems
- Motivate, coach, and mentor agile teams within Information Systems. Perform process audits to ensure teams are appropriately following agile practices.
- Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent work experience can be considered in lieu of degree.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience implementing software/web development projects using agile or traditional project management methodologies required. A balanced technical/ business background to provide highly credible leadership to agile project teams.
- PMP, Agile Project Manager or equivalent certification preferred.
- Prior experience with PM toolsets such as Jira and MS Project, Visio, and Office is preferred.