Location: Houston, Texas
Internal Number: REQ-020770
Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position Qualifications:
Negotiation comes naturally for you. You're personable, professional, and confident in your ability to build business relationships. You're also looking for great benefits, the support of an all-star team, and an opportunity to grow your career.
Join our team of #HealthcareHeroes! Our mission is to advance the health and wellbeing of our communities as a leader in clinical laboratory solutions. Quality is in our DNA -- is it in yours?
This opportunity is full-time.
In this role, you will:
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails to potential and existing customers
- Understanding clients' needs and identifying sales opportunities
- Answering potential clients' questions and sending additional information
- Staying abreast of product and service information and updates
- Entering and updating information on leads, prospects and opportunities in HC1 system
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services (data analytics, managed care coverage, focus tests, etc.)
- Being proficient in differentiating CPL's products and services versus the competition
- Researching and qualifying new leads with opportunity for growth, and creating leads for the field reps to capture additional business within our existing client base
All you need is:
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Minimum 3 years' of related experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office is essential
- Exceptional communication skills (written and oral)
- Attention to details
- Exceptional organizational skills
We'll give you:
- Appreciation for your work
- A feeling of satisfaction that you've helped people
- Opportunity to grow in your profession
- Free lab services for you and your dependents
- Work-life balance, including Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Competitive benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Help saving for retirement, with a 401(k) plus a company match
- A sense of belonging - we're a community!
We also want you to know:
This role will have routine access to Protected Health Information (PHI). Employees will be trained on reasonable safeguards and are expected to maintain strict confidentiality, as well as abide by all applicable privacy and security standards. Employees are expected only to access PHI when it is required to fulfill job duties.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Clinical Pathology Laboratories, Inc.
Sonic Healthcare USA is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive workplace for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.