Location: Meridian, Idaho, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System in Meridian, ID is seeking a Sourcing Manager 3 to join our Supply Chain Sourcing team.
Unit/Position SummaryThe Sourcing Manager is responsible for developing and executing sourcing strategies that will deliver continuous cost, performance, and process improvement. Acts as a subject matter expert and resource to other sourcing managers, with a specific focus in Surgical Services. This position collaborates with Clinical Value Analysis teams and physician leaders to review and optimize utilization of supplies in order to achieve industry leading supply expense management metrics.
- Lead supply management activities within a specific procurement spend category.
- Manages multiple high complexity sourcing strategies.
- Lead cross-functional sourcing teams to develop and implement sourcing strategies.
- Develop and utilizes strategic sourcing process to manage assigned commodities and / or services for multiple locations.
- Perform complex analysis of spend data and market trends to prioritize and launch sourcing initiatives within designated spend categories.
- Understands supply chain requirements, regulatory requirements and what is required to align supplier capabilities so that basic purchasing and supply can be executed.
- Manage respective supplier relationships and performance, including but not limited to contributing to the management of dispute resolution. Identifies opportunities in supplier relationships.
- Develop key performance measures for chosen suppliers and negotiate on multiple variables to award longer-term strategic contracts.
- Sets and manages priorities for value improvement and performance measurement, and helps the business set appropriate supplier expectations.
- Provides support in executing Category Management proposals for strategic sourcing projects within category and works with stakeholders.
- Serve as a role model and mentor to other employees.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree required or 4 years equivalent experience in lieu of Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience: 7 years' experience.
- Licenses/Certifications: None
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.