The Sr. Application Developer develops code for stand-alone applications, third party integrations, and reports to support the business stakeholders. Developers are responsible for the custom software creation of solutions and/or third-party applications configuration and customization. Developers perform the translation of backlog items into actionable tasks that result in the delivery required feature or defect resolution.
Education/Specialized Training/Licensure: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, Systems Engineering, related fields or four (4) years of related work experience may substitute for the bachelor's degree.
Work Experience (Years and Area): Four (4) plus Years in Application Development, SQL Server, T-SQL Development, Application and Data Integration Analysis
* Knowledge of data integration patterns such as change data capture, publish, and subscribe (hub and spoke), and enterprise service bus.
* Experience with data cleansing and data profiling
* Build data loads, transformations, and publications for specified formats.
* Application and Data Integration Analysis
* Informatica Master Data Management
* Experience creating and customizing mappings, orchestrations and utilizing transformations, within Informatica Intelligence Cloud Services
Familiarity with application real-time application integration using web services, REST, JSON
Experience with Web API
Experience with MVC, Client-Side and Server-Side Development
Nice to have:
Knowledge of Salesforce API Experience
Experience with Salesforce Administration
Experience with Salesforce APEX Development