Location: Valhalla, New York
Support the overall special events efforts of the Westchester Medical Center Health Network including signature events at the Westchester Medical Center Campus (WMCF), Maria Fareri Children's Hospital Foundations (MFCHF), MidHudson Regional Hospital (MHRH), Bon Secours Charity Health System (BSCHS), and HealthAlliance (HA). Management of assigned signature events (mid-level events) include WMC Girls Night Out, Good Samaritan Girls Night Out, MidHudson Regional Girls Night Out, Saint Anthony's Girls Night Out, Go the Distance Walk, Trauma Mud Run, Healing Half and 10K, Taste of the Hudson Valley, Saint Anthony's Golf and Tennis and other fundraising programs, as needed. The Manager of Special Events will assist the Network Director of Special Events with the execution on networks four Gala's and other marquee events as well as oversee the planning and delivery of medium to large sized WMCH conferences and symposiums, leading all apsects of assigned program components.The Manager of Special Events will also be responsible for the creative development, logistics and planning, vendor communications, budget management and production of assigned fundraising events. This included all logistics, working with vendors, researching viable sponsors, producing ad journals, auction catalogues and soliciting ticket/tables sales, seating charts, silent auction and raffle items, website creation and design, e-blasts and marketing strategy under the supervision of the Network Director of Special Events.In accordance with the approved development strategic plan and budget, implement procedures to expand fund-raising & marketing efforts in support of WMC Health Network through maximization of net revenues, while continuing to build awareness of the programs and services it provides for the community through the special events.
- Reports to the Network Director of Special Events, manage day-to-day duties to create a successful event including working with the marketing department and foundation team to create awareness and funds through special events.
- Manage solicitation lists; work with Foundation on donor outreach. Follow-up for events and event program, event sponsorship in combination with development team, manage committees and all logistics for events.
- Obtain, evaluate, make recommendations, and process vendor proposals. Communicate with all vendors throughout the planning process, book contracts, oversee rental orders, submit payment vouchers etc.
- Oversee on-site management of events logistics.
- Maintain event donor history, attendance, and other event-related information in Raiser's Edge program.
- Work with the internal Graphic Designer and Marketing team on the design and production of event materials including save-the-dates, invitations and journals for various types of events.
3 plus year's non-profit fundraising and event planning.
Bachelor's Degree required
Licenses / Certifications:
NorthEast Provider Solutions Inc.