All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
·Benefits from Day One
·Paid Days Off from Day One
·Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
The role you’ll contribute:
The Leadership Development Senior Partner provides resources and builds relationships focusing on the mission and objectives set forth by the organization. Acts as operational and strategic resource driving the planning and execution of Leadership Development across the organization, including campuses and system functions. Interfaces with all levels of Senior Leadership to align with key initiatives, develops content for Leadership Programs, and implements solutions which seek to enhance the professional growth of all AdventHealth employees. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Responsible for executing, and managing major leadership development strategies system-wide, including the development of leadership curricula, career development planning, and individual leadership development plans.
· Partners with campuses or system functions to develop and implement leadership development strategies.
· Prepares and delivers facilitation of leadership development programming and experiential development plans.
· Provides executive coaching to senior managers and high potential candidates.
· Assesses training needs through surveys, interviews, focus groups, and/or consultation with managers, consultants, or others to identify needs and to develop an aligned curriculum of system and campus programs, on-line tools and resources.
· Develops instructional materials for leadership programming; Keeps abreast of curriculum, development, training and facilitation, market information & trends to ensure competitive and relevant design and delivery.
· Shares accountability and responsibility with other Learning, Leadership and Talent Development Partners for consistent integrated solutions across the organization.
· Develops appropriate metrics and tracking mechanisms to build accountability and measure results.
· Performs other duties as assigned in the advancement of the department’s goals.
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Master’s degree in relevant discipline such as Psychology, Organizational Development, Human Resources, Leadership, Training and Development, or related field OR
· Bachelor’s degree and ten years of progressive experience in organizational development, talent management or related field
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
· Doctoral degree in Organizational Leadership, Training and Development, Psychology or related field
· Experience in Leadership roles within organizations; experience in client relationship management and consulting; healthcare experience / education
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
· Certified in at least one recognized assessment tool (i.e. Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), DiSC Behavioral Assessment, etc.); OR
· Certified in two or more leadership development programs, or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR), or Society for Human Resource Management Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP), or Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) through the Association for Talent Development (ATD)
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
· Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI®) certification
· Certified or academically qualified to use assessment tools
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.