Location: Miami, Florida
Provides expert knowledge in developing and maintaining interfaces in a healthcare environment. Designs, develops, and maintains interfaces for the clinic and research user community.
Job Specific Duties
- Provides expert knowledge in developing and maintaining interfaces in a healthcare environment.
- Designs, develops, and maintains interfaces for the clinic and research user community.
- Develops & maintains interfaces (HL7 and non-HL7) in a 24/7/365 environment against leading application suites such as an EMR & with databases such as Oracle or MS SQL Server.
- Develops interfaces utilizing FHIR and API calls.
- Establishes basic and advanced interface implementation strategies.
- Meets project timelines as specified by IT Management or Project Manager.
- Participates in the establishment of basic and advanced interface implementation strategies.
- Provides thorough documentation of all interfaces used within the NCHS environment.
- Uses Software Development Life Cycle methodology or other approaches supported by NCHS to ensure integrity of code.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences/Information Systems/related major
- 3-5 years of related experience in CorePoint or other interface engine and development tool kits
- 4-7 years' experience in Information Systems development, implementation and support
- 1-3 years' work experience with Oracle, SQLServer, Snowflake database systems.
- 1-3 years' work experience with JSON, XML, and DOM processing mechanisms
- 1-3 year' work experience with file transfers, sFTP, Rest API, SOAP
- Prior work experience integrating EMR systems
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience in leading hospital application suites preferred.
- Knowledge of HL7 standards.
- Able to establish basic and advanced interface implementation strategies.
- Thorough knowledge of communication protocols including http, sockets, sftp, and FHIR.
- Understanding of software development methodologies.
- Working knowledge of UNIX (AIX) or Windows Server.
Primary Location :
ENTERPRISE BUS INTELLIGENCE-1000-921906