Location: New York, New York
The people of Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSK) are united by a singular mission: ending cancer for life. Our specialized care teams provide personalized, compassionate, expert care to patients of all ages. Informed by basic research done at our Sloan Kettering Institute, scientists across MSK collaborate to conduct innovative translational and clinical research that is driving a revolution in our understanding of cancer as a disease and improving the ability to prevent, diagnose, and treat it. MSK is dedicated to training the next generation of scientists and clinicians, who go on to pursue our mission at MSK and around the globe. One of the world's most respected comprehensive centers devoted exclusively to cancer, we have been recognized as one of the top two cancer hospitals in the country by U.S. News & World Report for more than 30 years.
In compliance with applicable State regulatory authorities, COVID-19 vaccination is mandatory for all MSK staff. Staff are considered fully vaccinated upon completion of a primary vaccination series for COVID-19 (i.e., one dose of a single dose vaccine or a final dose of a multi-dose vaccine series). Exceptions from the COVID-19 vaccine requirement are permitted for those who request and receive an approved medical or fully remote exemption. Requests for medical exemption can take up to two weeks to review. Vaccination or an approved medical exemption is required to start work.
*Staff working at a MSK New Jersey location must be up to date with COVID-19 vaccination, which includes having completed the primary COVID-19 vaccination series and booster once eligible as mandated by New Jersey State. All New Jersey staff not yet eligible for a booster must receive a booster within 3 weeks of becoming eligible as a condition of continued employment at MSK.
Note: Individuals are eligible to receive a COVID-19 booster two months after completion of a primary vaccination series for COVID-19. Because vaccine-induced immunity can wane over time, MSK continues to strongly urge all staff to get a COVID-19 booster as soon as they become eligible to maintain their protective immunity for a longer period.
Seeking an experienced product manager leader to join our Digital Product Management & Business Delivery team as a Talent Manager, Product Management. This individual will have thorough knowledge of the product management lifecycle and proven experience building and growing impactful teams in a scaled agile environment. The Talent Manager, Product Manager will be responsible for building and growing product management talent to support our portfolio of digital offerings for Health Consumers, Clinicians and Administrative users and for fostering best practices across our wider product organization.
- Attract, recruit, retain, and onboard an impactful team of associate product managers and product managers
- Understand the portfolio of product talent required to deliver on our digital initiative priorities and align talent to the right projects at the right time to enhance value
- Develop and implement learning and development programs to build product management expertise in key areas including agile development, analytics & success measurement, competitive intelligence and strategy, and launch planning
- Ensure consistent, repeatable delivery of our product teams across the full portfolio of digital offerings
- Establish and implement metrics to measure and continuously monitor team success and to guide talent development
- Sponsor and foster product management communities of practice and continuous learning to help contribute to a wider product team culture
- A passion for mentorship, teaching others, and developing talent
- 7+ years of hands-on digital product management experience; creating strategic product roadmaps and working with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated Agile development experience; SAFe certification a plus
- Demonstrated experience directly leading & managing teams of product managers
- Experience driving product vision, design discussions, and developing new products & technologies
- Knowledge of all aspects of the product development lifecycle and previous experience establishing organization-wide processes
- Ability to influence multiple partners independently
Pay Range $129,500.00-$213,800.00
Please click to learn more about MSK's compensation philosophy.
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.