Location: Ft. Worth/Denton Main,
Internal Number: REQ-021553
Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position Qualifications:
Position Summary: Account Executives are tasked with developing new growth opportunities within a specific territory. AE's are usually the first line of representation to Clinical Pathology Laboratories. Each representative must work in concert with each department of the laboratory to effectively transition new business into the company. After a period of time, AE's will assist in the transition of new business opportunities into the main stream of clients serviced by Account Service Representatives.
Territory: Dallas/Fort Worth
Hours: 1st Shift
- Development of growth opportunities.
- Achieve quota within company standards.
- To comply with all policies and procedures of the company.
- Follow up on a timely basis to all client and employee requests.
- Insure proper documentation and materials are accurately completed.
- Perform financial assessments of existing accounts.
- Effectively transition new clients into main stream territories after a period of time.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external employees.
Scope: It is imperative that each Account Executive cultivate new business opportunities. Each opportunity shall be transitioned into CPL through proper procedures, paperwork, and communication.
Education: College degree in Business Management and or Marketing preferred but not required.
Experience: Previous outside sale experience of 3 to 5 years in the medical field.
Skills: The ability to communicate effectively both orally and written. All AE's must pose the skill set to negotiate.
Reporting Relationship: Reports to the Regional Manager or Sales Manager.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Clinical Pathology Laboratories, Inc.
Sonic Healthcare USA is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive workplace for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.