Location: TEMECULA, California
Join the Southwest Healthcare Team!
Creating Health and Harmony, Southwest Healthcare is a comprehensive network of care with convenient hospital and ambulatory care/outpatient locations here to serve the Southern California community. With over 7,000 passionate providers and healthcare employees, our shared goal is to provide convenient access to a wide range of healthcare services in a way that benefits you, your family, and the entire community.
Southwest Healthcare is comprised of five acute care hospitals and several non-hospital access points, including: Corona Regional Medical Center, Palmdale Regional Medical Center, Southwest Healthcare Rancho Springs Hospital, Southwest Healthcare Inland Valley Hospital and Temecula Valley Hospital, Temecula Valley Day Surgery, A+ Urgent Care Centers, and Riverside Medical Clinics. We've won various awards throughout our region and focus on career development and promotion, where the people are at the core of everything we do. If you are looking for a career and not just a job, you're in the right place! For more information on how to join our dynamic team, please visit our website at www.swhealthcaresystem.com.
The Southwest Healthcare Regional office in Temecula, CA is seeking a Sr. Compensation Analyst who will be responsible for the Southern California Regional pay practices, strategies, wage surveys, and market studies. Duties include but not limited to:
- Available to report to the Temecula office when needed for in-person meetings.
- Utilize market data to understand current salary trends and predict future needs.
- In conjunction with annual budget preparation, presents recommendations for future market adjustments.
- Tracks market adjustments against salary budget dollars.
- Recommends rates of pay for new employees and changes in pay rates due to changes in employment status, promotion, and demotion based on the pay practice policy.
- Maintains an accurate database of compensation ranges and differentials per job code by facility.
- Analyzes new job descriptions for wage grade placement, and maintains job description electronic library.
- Responsible for working with facility HR staff to standardize the job descriptions.
- Participates in Wage & Hour Task Force Initiatives and salary surveys for all Southern California Region facilities.
- Hybrid opportunity is open for discussion.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business or related field required.
- 5-7 years of relevant compensation experience required, preferably in a healthcare setting.
- Completion of CCP (Certified Compensation Professional) highly preferred.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrates knowledge and ensures compliance with The Joint Commission and Title 22 standards and guidelines.
- Demonstrates compliance with hospital policies and procedures at all times.
- Ability to set priorities and appropriately organize workload and complete assignments in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates ability to relate to clinical personnel and medical staff, as well as ability to interact well with the public.
- Must have knowledge of PC and applications.
- Strong mathematical aptitude and analysis skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills, excellent organizational skills, ability to multitask.
- Skilled in analyzing job content and job description development.
- Knowledge of standard generally accepted compensation practices.
- Detailed knowledge of State and Federal Wage and Hour regulations.
- Ability to generate detailed written reports.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities.
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Competitive Compensation & Generous Paid Time Off
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plans
- 401(K) with company match and discounted stock plan
- SoFi Student Loan Refinancing Program
- Tuition, CEU, Certification, Licenses Reimbursement program
- Career development opportunities within UHS and its 300+ Subsidiaries!
Southwest Healthcare is owned and operated by subsidiaries of Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS), a King of Prussia, PA-based company, that is one of the largest healthcare management companies in the nation.
UHS is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or e-mails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at UHS; via e-mail, the Internet or in any other form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for the above-listed position will be deemed the sole property of UHS. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by UHS as a result of the referral or through other means.
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
At UHS and all subsidiaries, our Human Resources departments and recruiters are here to help prospective candidates with matching skillset and experience with the best possible career at UHS and our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a highly efficient and best in class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail etc. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by contacting us at: https://uhs.alertline.com or 1-800-852-3449.