Location: Valhalla, New York
The Manager, Social Media and Content Creation will serve as the tactician and administrator of social media content creation and management for the Westchester Medical Center Health Network (WMCHealth). Collaborating with WMCHealth's Senior Director of Strategic Communications (to which the position holder will report), the Manager will play a key role in developing WMCHealth's social media strategy and lead its activation across multiple social media platforms. The Manager also will be a member and key contributor to an integrated marketing and communications team charged with strengthening the brand of WMCHealth and its member hospitals, as well as sharing content vital to the community's health and well-being.
- Develop and execute network social media strategy that forwardsWMCHealth's mission through service promotion, business/philanthropic development and wellness information-sharing; Conceive, craft, produce and direct purposeful and engaging campaigns
- Operate as the day-to-day leader of network social media efforts; play a key role in the activation of multifaceted marketing/communications campaigns; manage WMCHealth social media platforms
- Cooperate with business, clinical, marketing, communications and development leaders; proactively seek content opportunities with internal and external stakeholders and sources; ensure consistent messaging
- Collaborate with internal/external creative teams to develop content customized for social media channels
- Monitor social sentiment; identify and act on opportunities to engage directly with WMCHealth's social media community
- Manage and execute campaigns on social media and other digital platforms
- Membership on crisis communications team
- Cultivate and decipher analytical data to tailor communications for receiving audience.
Minimum five years of social media management experience. Healthcare related social media experience ideal, but not required.
Bachelor's Degree, required
Licenses / Certifications:
Special Requirements:Mustmaintain an expert-level understanding of popular social media platforms, best practices for success in each and how to use for business success;identifyand modify discipline trends; always exploring new opportunities.
- Skilled storyteller and writer of crisp content; builder of fruitful relationships, both internal and external.
- Can conceptualize and lead execution of social media campaigns that resonate with and motivate WMCHealth's social media community
- Creative; flexible; spirited; organized; adroit
- Social media never sleeps; eager and willing to act at a moment's notice
NorthEast Provider Solutions Inc.